Registration of the European Diploma Supplement in English for students and graduates of MAI
International Students’ Educational Centre of the International Relations Department MAI starts issuing European Diploma Supplement for MAI graduates fr om August 01, 2018.
This official document was developed for graduates of European universities in the framework of implementing the provisions of the Bologna Declaration, which initiated the European integration process in higher education. The European Diploma Supplement (MAI) is developed in accordance with the standards of the European Commission, the Council of Europe and UNESCO. It contains information in English about the holder of the diploma, the level of this qualification, the content of the training program and the results achieved, the functional purpose of the qualification, and information about the national (Russian) education system.
The results of the students' training are given taking into account the national and European assessment systems; the complexity of the disciplines in the academic hours is transferred to the system of European credit units - "ECTS" (European system).
European Diploma Supplement:
- is a single official document about education, recognized by all the countries participating in the Bologna Process;
- it provides a fair and understandable assessment of qualifications;
- it gives the opportunity to continue studying abroad;
- it significantly facilitates access to the international labor market.
If you need European Diploma Supplement, the following documents must be submitted to International Students’ Educational Centre:
- copy of the MAI diploma and its annex;
- copy of a civil and foreign passport;
- title of graduate thesis in English;
- completed application form and contract in 2 copies (in International Students’ Educational Centre);
- receipt of payment.
Time limit for performance of Diploma Supplement is 40/45 days (normally, this period is not more than 2 weeks, however, it depends on the number of applications for the issuance of the DS to the diploma).
If you have any questions, please contact with International department (room № 324, GAK) or by phone +7 499 158-40-43 or by e-mail: email@example.com. Polyakova Yuliya is a coordinator of the program.
|International Students’ Educational Centre of the International Relations Department MAI|