Meet and Greet Day
Dear prospective students!
We are greeting you and want to announce that the admission to the leading aerospace university in Russia – Moscow Aviation Institute – has been opened on the 1st of June.
In that regard we invite you to watch videos of our Meet and Greet Days about admission in 2021 for English medium programs.
You will get more information about the university and its schools. You also get the full information about the admission process.
Apply to the leading Aerospace University to rocket-start a fascinating engineering career path in the heart of the Russian Federation
What is MAI?
- Leading technical university since 1930
- Contemporary study and research focused on development of high-tech industry and economics of the future
- Practice-oriented education: academic theory combined with practical experience
- Aerospace progress of the 20th century refers to the activity of MAI graduates
- A platform for your brilliant career in high-tech industry
|Academicians and associate members of the Russian Academy of Sciences||18|
|Doctors of Engineering Science, Professors||400+|
|Candidates of Science, Associate professors||1300+|
|Foreign Ph.D. and Doctorates||60+|
|Countries with students studying in MAI||70+|
Choose educational program
|Annual price, USD|
|Bachelor Degree — 4 years|
|Control Systems and Computer Science In Engineering||4400||6000|
|Master Degree — 2 years|
|Control Systems and Computer Science In Engineering||5500||6000|
* If you wish to study on one of the Russian-medium programs or want to improve your knowledge of physics, mathematics and English — key subjects necessary for entrance exams and further studies, you may enter one of our Pre-university Programs.
Contact us email@example.com
May — August
Send us the documents needed for application procedure (scanned copies): Passport and Graduate certificates with transcript
May — August
Receive a confirmation letter and an education agreement
May — August
Sign your education agreement
May — August
Make prepayment of the tuition fee
Receive visa invitation and apply for visa
Prepare your documents (see document list)
June — August
Get your results by email
Plan your arrival in Moscow: you should arrive at least one week before the program start
Welcome to MAI!
Frequently asked questions:
Do I have to pay for the whole academic year at once?
You may either make a full payment at once, or pay for the first semester before the beginning of the academic year, and then cover the second semester payment before its start.
Please note that in accordance with the schedule of tuition fee, the applicant shall pay an advance for one academic year upon application to MAI. The advance amount is included in the total amount of tuition fee.
Does MAI provide visa support?
Yes, we provide visa support to all applicants. After receiving your documents, MAI applies for visa invitation, which usually takes minimum 16 business days to be made. When the visa invitation (in the electronic form) is ready, MAI sends* it to the applicant, and he/she may then apply for student visa. Please note that you may receive the visa invitation only upon making the prepayment.
Does MAI provide accommodation for the students?
Yes, accommodation at MAI hostel located nearby is provided to international students. Accommodation cost: 90 USD per month
Will you help me with my previous education documents recognition?
- Original of education certificate + transcript (legalized)
- Notarized passport translation into Russian
- Notarized education certificate + transcript translation into Russian
What document should I bring when I arrive for studies at Moscow Aviation Institute?
- The copie of your passport valid at least two years;
- Bachelor’s Degree - a legalization / apostil of your сertificate of complete higher secondary education (with academic transcript) and its notarized translations into Russian;
- Master’s Degree - a legalization / apostil of your сertificate of complete higher education degree (with academic transcript) and its notarized translations into Russian;
- Graduation certificate of a Russian Preparatory School for foreign citizens, if any;
- Medical certificate and its attested translation into Russian which confirms that the applicant has no narcotism, tuberculosis, lepra, Chlamidia lymphogranuloma (venereal), syphilis, chancroid, hepatitis, a negative AIDS-test, and vaccination against hepatitis, mumps, diphtheria, measles;
- 10 photos (4х6 cm).