Moscow Aviation Institute: Your Future Begins
Dear prospective students! We greet you and would like to inform you that admission to the leading aviation university in Russia — Moscow Aviation Institute — is opened since May, 16. In this regard, we invite you to join our online consultations for the admission every Monday 13:00-15:00 (Moscow time). You will get more information about the university and receive full information about the admission process, tuition fees and living costs, visa issues and will be able to ask questions.
Check the schedule of online consultations:
- 10 July 13:00-15:00
- 17 July 13:00-15:00
- 24 July 13:00-15:00
- 31 July 13:00-15:00
Fill out the form below. You will get the link for joining on the consultation dayFill the form
What is MAI?
Heads of key industry organizations
Choose educational program
|Bachelor Degree — 4 years|
|Aircraft Engineering||352 000 RUB||480 000 RUB|
|Propulsion Engineering||352 000 RUB||480 000 RUB|
|Control Systems and Computer Science In Engineering||352 000 RUB||480 000 RUB|
|Spacecraft Engineering||352 000 RUB||480 000 RUB|
|Master Degree — 2 years|
|Aircraft Engineering||440 000 RUB||480 000 RUB|
|Propulsion Engineering||440 000 RUB||480 000 RUB|
|Control Systems and Computer Science In Engineering||440 000 RUB||480 000 RUB|
|Spacecraft Engineering||440 000 RUB||480 000 RUB|
* If you wish to study on one of the Russian-medium programs or want to improve your knowledge of physics, mathematics and English — key subjects necessary for entrance exams and further studies, you may enter one of our Pre-university Programs.
- A copy of passport that is valid for more than 2 years as of the moment of entrance into the territory of Russian Federation;
- Legalized graduation certificate and a transcript with marks;
- Notarized translation of passport and educational documents in Russian Consulate;
- Russian visa if you have it.
The university examines the documents and sends you an application form.
The prospective student fills out the form and sends it.
The university sends the contract.
The prospective student signs the contract.
Candidate passes online exams.
If candidate passes the exams successfully, he pays prepayment.
Candidate gets an invitation letter during 21 business days.
Candidate makes visa, discusses dates of coming with email@example.com and buys a plane ticket.
Frequently asked questions
You may either make a full payment at once, or pay for the first semester before the beginning of the academic year, and then cover the second semester payment before its start.
Please note that in accordance with the schedule of tuition fee, the applicant shall pay an advance for one academic year upon application to MAI. The advance amount is included in the total amount of tuition fee.
- Original of education certificate + transcript (legalized)
- Notarized passport translation into Russian
- Notarized education certificate + transcript translation into Russian
- The copie of your passport valid at least two years;
- Bachelor’s Degree - a legalization / apostil of your сertificate of complete higher secondary education (with academic transcript) and its notarized translations into Russian;
- Master’s Degree - a legalization / apostil of your сertificate of complete higher education degree (with academic transcript) and its notarized translations into Russian;
- Graduation certificate of a Russian Preparatory School for foreign citizens, if any;
- Medical certificate and its attested translation into Russian which confirms that the applicant has no narcotism, tuberculosis, lepra, Chlamidia lymphogranuloma (venereal), syphilis, chancroid, hepatitis, a negative AIDS-test, and vaccination against hepatitis, mumps, diphtheria, measles;
- 10 photos (4х6 cm).