Moscow Aviation Institute: Your Future Begins
Meet and Greet Day
Dear prospective students! We are greeting you and want to announce that the admission to the leading aerospace university in Russia – Moscow Aviation Institute – has been opened on the 1st of June. In that regard we invite you to watch videos of our Meet and Greet Days about admission for English medium programs. You will get more information about the university and its schools. You also get the full information about the admission process.Watch videos
Apply to the leading Aerospace University to rocket-start a fascinating engineering career path in the heart of the Russian Federation.
What is MAI?
- Leading technical university since 1930
- Contemporary study and research focused on development of high-tech industry and economics of the future
- Practice-oriented education: academic theory combined with practical experience
- Aerospace progress of the 20th century refers to the activity of MAI graduates
- A platform for your brilliant career in high-tech industry
Foreign Ph.D. and Doctorates
Countries with students studying in MAI
Academicians and associate members of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Doctors of Engineering Science, Professors
Candidates of Science, Associate professors
Choose educational program
|Annual price, USD|
|Bachelor Degree — 4 years|
|Control Systems and Computer Science In Engineering||4400||6000|
|Master Degree — 2 years|
|Control Systems and Computer Science In Engineering||5500||6000|
* If you wish to study on one of the Russian-medium programs or want to improve your knowledge of physics, mathematics and English — key subjects necessary for entrance exams and further studies, you may enter one of our Pre-university Programs.Choose program
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
May — August
Send us the documents needed for application procedure (scanned copies): Passport and Graduate certificates with transcript.
May — August
Receive a confirmation letter and an education agreement.
May — August
Sign your education agreement.
May — August
Make prepayment of the tuition fee.
Receive visa invitation and apply for visa.
Prepare your documents (see document list).
June — August
Get your results by email.
Plan your arrival in Moscow: you should arrive at least one week before the program start.
Frequently asked questions
You may either make a full payment at once, or pay for the first semester before the beginning of the academic year, and then cover the second semester payment before its start.
Please note that in accordance with the schedule of tuition fee, the applicant shall pay an advance for one academic year upon application to MAI. The advance amount is included in the total amount of tuition fee.
- Original of education certificate + transcript (legalized)
- Notarized passport translation into Russian
- Notarized education certificate + transcript translation into Russian
- The copie of your passport valid at least two years;
- Bachelor’s Degree - a legalization / apostil of your сertificate of complete higher secondary education (with academic transcript) and its notarized translations into Russian;
- Master’s Degree - a legalization / apostil of your сertificate of complete higher education degree (with academic transcript) and its notarized translations into Russian;
- Graduation certificate of a Russian Preparatory School for foreign citizens, if any;
- Medical certificate and its attested translation into Russian which confirms that the applicant has no narcotism, tuberculosis, lepra, Chlamidia lymphogranuloma (venereal), syphilis, chancroid, hepatitis, a negative AIDS-test, and vaccination against hepatitis, mumps, diphtheria, measles;
- 10 photos (4х6 cm).