The to do list for the MAI foreign first-year students
We are happy to congratulate all the future first-year students of the Moscow Aviation Institute on admission! Here is brief guide on what to do next if you are a foreign MAI freshman:
1. Register your student profile at the International Student Education Center — ISEC ("GAK" room 111), and for that you need to provide:
- translation of your passport into Russian;
- translation of the document confirming education (Diploma/Degree/School Certificate)
- 5 color photos 3X4.
2. Get your personal entrance card: to apply for the card, you must come to ISEC and take an extract from the admission order ("izveschenie") and change your admission order for an entrance card at the room 126 building 3. Please note that you should not under any circumstances pass your card to another person!
3. Obtain medical insurance at ISEC: note that medical insurance must be obtained at ISEC office within 7 working days starting from the date of entry into the Russian Federation. Period of validity — 1 year. Cost — 10 000 rubles. Period of document execution — 3 working days.
4. Pay your tuition fee: tuition fees are paid in accordance with the agreement on the provision of educational services. You can get an invoice at Contract and Finance Department — CFD, room 111, "GAK".
5. Get Student ID card — you will receive the Student ID card and Mark Book (aka ZACHYOTKA) on the 18th of October at ISEC office.
6. Some info on the dormitory: MAI student dormitory is located at Moscow, Vilisa Latsisa street, 14. You will be registered at the dormitory address for the period of study. All questions about your accommodation you may ask at the ISEC office.
7. Get involved into the MAI social life! Apply for sport clubs firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Follow MAI on social networks:
9. Explore MAI: institutes, departments, research centers, laboratories, campus, the square, and more. You can do this not only personally, but also virtually https://mai.ru/common/campus/
10. Start your path at one of the best higher technical education institutions in Russia!
For more details please address:
International Students Education Center, ISEC: +7 (499) 158-40-43 — Room 111, "GAK"
Contract and Finance Department, CFD: +7 (499) 158-04-65 — Room 111, "GAK"