Radio Electronics & Communications Systems
If you are interested in telecommunications, mobile, satellite and navigation systems, this program is definitely the right choice. MAI trains specialists in new communication systems and technologies. We provide students with deep knowledge, help develop a design mindset, foster hard and soft skills that are vital for future industry leaders.
Students of the Radio Electronics & Communications Systems program learn the key aspects of methods for creating and using devices for transmitting, receiving, and converting information. Participation in real projects and work in top-of-the-line research laboratories give them a great opportunity to build their career in the areas of wireless networks, mobile communications, radio electronics, and others high-tech industries.
- Basic theory of electronic device design and reliability
- Manufacturing technology of radioelectronic systems
- Radio control systems and satellite navigation
- Computer systems engineering
- Microprocessors and microcontroller programming
- Fundamentals of electrodynamics and radio propagation
- Infocommunications systems and networks designer
- Operations engineer for modern communications systems and infocommunications
- Internet of things specialist
- Wireless communications systems designer
- Design engineer of radioelectronic systems
Head of the program
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Head of School No. 4: Radio Electronics, Infocommunications, and Information Security