Do you dream of space flight and Solar System exploration? The space industry establishes the future of human civilization. Moscow Aviation Institute trains experts capable of leading projects in space communications, satellite navigation systems, and manned spacecraft.
The program is based on the experience of the Soviet space program and the latest Russian space developments. The numerous spacecraft and launch vehicle samples constitute the largest educational facilities in Russia for laboratory research and practical training. MAI students have already launched 9 satellites designed and manufactured in the University's laboratories.
- Design of spacecrafts
- Satellite construction; Ballistics of space flight
- Aerodynamics and thermodynamics
- Propulsion systems
- Spacecraft control systems
- Strength theory; Methods of CAD-engineering
- Graduates of the program gain deep knowledge of theoretical disciplines and knowledge of various constructive approaches and technological solutions for modern aerospace industry. This allows them to begin their career in any of the world’s aerospace companies such as NASA, Boeing, Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI), Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), RosCosmos, European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company (EADS), SpaceX, Thales, Magellan Aerospace.
Head of the program
Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor