Do you want to gain deep knowledge of physics and material science, become a brilliant engineer, and build your career in one of the most complicated fields of the modern high-tech industry? The best practices of the Russian propulsion engineering school are shared with students of this undergraduate program.
The program focuses on an in-depth study of theoretical disciplines with advanced training in general engineering. Our graduates gain skills in a wide range of engineering disciplines, from turbojet engines development and gas turbine design to various fields of general machinery and structural engineering.
- Turbojet design engineering
- Product lifecycle management for jet engines
- Schematic design and mathematical modeling
- CAD software for propulsion engineering
- Thermodynamics and heat transfer
- Materials science and strength theory
- Combustion physics
- A comprehensive curriculum combined with intensive practical training provide graduates with an opportunity to continue their education in various fields of high-tech engineering and start their career with aerospace and heavy industry majors, such as Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, Rolls-Royce, Pratt & Whitney, Siemens, GE Power, Sauer, or Subaru.
Head of the program
Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor