MAI hosts youth scientific conference
On April 11-14, 2023, XLIX International Youth Scientific Conference "Gagarin Readings" will be held at MAI.
The conference will be carried out in a face-to-face format. We invite students, postgraduates and young scientists – representatives of higher educational institutions, research centers and institutes from the aerospace complex under the age of 27 to participate.
- "Aviation systems".
- "Aviation, rocket engines and power plants".
- "Control systems, computer science and electric power engineering".
- "Information and telecommunication technologies of aviation and rocket and space systems".
- "Economics and Management of aerospace enterprises".
- "Rocket and space systems".
- "Robotics, intelligent systems and aviation weapons".
- "Mathematical methods in aerospace science and technology".
- "New materials and production technologies in the field of aviation and rocket and space technology".
School section and section for foreign students (in English) will be held too.Apply till March 3. All participants, including MAI students, are required to attach expert’s evaluation to the application in their personal account. The collection of conference proceedings will be formed of the theses of the participants who made the report.The conference will take place in MAI main academic building, Volokolamskoye shosse, 4, building 6. Entrance from Dubosekovskaya street.