21st International "Aviation and Cosmonautics" Conference
On 21-25 November Moscow Aviation Institute traditionally organizes the International "Aviation and Cosmonautics" Conference as part of the IX International Aerospace Science Week. Rostec, Russian Helicopters, Shvabe and UEC are the partners of the event.The purpose of the conference is to expand the ways and tools of scientific interaction, identify new scientific and technical results in aviation and cosmonautics, identify new "points of growth" and breakthrough digital technologies for industrial development.Focus areas:
- Aviation systems;
- Aviation, rocket engines and powerplants;
- Control systems, computer science and electric power engineering;
- Information and telecommunication technologies of aviation, rocket and space systems;
- rocket and space systems;
- Robotics, intelligent systems and aviation weapons;
- Mathematical methods in aerospace science and technology;
- New materials and production technologies in the field of aviation and rocket and space technology;
- Economics and management of aerospace enterprises.
Registration is carried out via the conference website after filling in all the required fields of the application form. Applications are accepted until October 20.
Following the results of the conference, the collection of report abstracts is published in English and Russian (including the assignment of ISBN, UDC and LBC codes), which is located in the RSCI system.Moreover, the articles of the participants might be published in MAI scientific publications included by the Higher attestation Commission of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation into the "List of peer-reviewed scientific publications".Details on the participation are available at the conference website.