20th International Conference "Aviation and Cosmonautics" AviaSpace-2021
From 22 to 26 November 2021 in the framework of VIII International Week of Aerospace Technologies Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University) holds the 20th International Conference "Aviation and Cosmonautics" (AviaSpace-2021).
Subject area of the Conference:
- Aviation Systems:
- Section No. 1. Design, Construction and Production Technology of Aircraft.
- Section No. 2. Aerodynamics and Flight Dynamics.
- Aviation and Rocket Engines and Power Installations:
- Section No. 1. Calculation and Design of Air-Jet Engines
- Section No. 2. Rocket Engines
- Section No. 3. Electric Rocket Engines, Power and Energy-Physical Installations
- Control Systems, Informatics and Power Engineering:
- Section No. 1. Control Systems and Navigation
- Section No. 2. Computer Engineering and Programming
- Section No. 3. Electrical Engineering, Electric Power Engineering and Electronics.
- Section No. 4. Artificial Intelligence in Information Processing and Management Systems
- Section No. 5. Web-technologies and Internet-services
- Information and Telecommunication Technologies of Aviation, Rocket and Space Systems:
- Section No. 1. Radio-Electronic and Information-Telecommunication Systems
- Rocket and Space Systems:
- Section No. 1. Design, Production and Exploitation
- Section No. 2. Design-Ballistic and System Analysis
- Section No. 3. Life Support Systems and Environmental Safety
- Robotics, Intelligent Systems and Aircraft Armament:
- Section 1. Robotics, Intelligent Systems and Aircraft Armament
- Mathematical Methods in Aerospace Science and Technology:
- Section No. 1. Theoretical Mechanics and Differential Equations
- Section No. 2. Information Technologies, Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Methods
- Section No. 3. Intelligent Control Systems
- Section No. 4. Machine Learning and Data Science
- New Materials and Production Technology in the Field of Aviation and Rocket and Space Technology:
- Section No. 1. Technologies and Systems of Computer-Aided Design of Metallurgical Production
- Section No. 2. Materials Science and Materials Processing Technologies
- Economics and Management at Enterprises of Aerospace Complex:
- Section No. 1. Economics and Management at the Enterprises of the Aerospace Industry
- Section No. 2. Personnel Management
- Section No. 3. Foreign Languages and Public Relations in the Aerospace Industry
In the frame of AviaSpace-2021 the following conferences are held:
- 27 April, 2021 – International Conference "Space Systems". space.mai.ru;
- 21-22 July, 2021 – International Conference "Mathematical Modelling". math.mai.ru;
- 16 November, 2021 – International Conference "Composite Materials and Constructions". composite.mai.ru;
- 23 November, 2021 – International Conference "Unmanned Aerial Vehicles". uavconf.mai.ru.
The purpose of the Conference is the discussion of a wide range of issues in the aerospace industry:
- development of aviation and space industry as one of the world priorities;
- finding solutions to current problems and challenges facing the aviation and space industries;
- experience and knowledge exchange between the scientific and industrial enterprises and universities of the world.
Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University) invites specialists, scientists and experts from enterprises and organizations of the aerospace and other hi-tech industries, researchers, Ph.D. students from higher educational institutes to take part in the 20th International Conference "Aviation and Cosmonautics.
Annually the conference is attended by more than 450 representatives including international participants from different countries: Germany, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Italy, France, Poland, China, Ireland and others.
Submission deadline – 25 October 2021.