XLV Gagarin Science Conference
Organizer: Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University). XLV Gagarin Science Conference will be held on April 16-19, 2019.
The conference is held in order to develop research and public speaking skills of the students, as well as to attract their interest in engaging with scientific and technical creativity. The conference will be held on MAI campus in Moscow, at universities branches in Baikonur and Akhtubinsk.
Students, graduate students, young scientists, employees of aerospace enterprises under the age of 27 years (inclusively) are invited to participate in the conference. Also within the framework of the conference there will be a school section and a section for international students (in English).
The scientific program of the conference includes:
- plenary session, round tables and master classes with the participation of leading specialists in high-tech industries;
- scientific meetings on thematic sections;
- international interdisciplinary section (for international scientists). Also at the conference will be a cultural program.
The conference is held in the following scientific areas:
- Aviation systems;
- Aviation, rocket engines and power installations;
- Control systems, informatics and power engineering
- Information and telecommunication technologies of aviation, rocket and space systems;
- Economics and management at enterprises of aerospace complex;
- Rocket and space systems;
- Robotics, intelligent systems and aircraft armament;
- Mathematical methods in aerospace science and technology
- New materials and production technologies in the field of aviation, rocket and space technology;
- School session "Young scientist."
- International Session (in English).
All materials will be checked for plagiarism (RuContext system). Originality must be at least 70%. Abstracts that do not meet this requirement will be sent for revision or rejected. For publication are not accepted materials that do not correspond to the subject of the conference or the rules of registration, as well as submitted in violation of the established procedure. Abstracts without applications are not considered. The Organizing Committee informs the contact authors about the receipt of abstracts by e-mail specified in the application. In the absence of confirmation (due to possible technical failures), theses and the application must be sent again.
A conference participant can be the contact author of only one report and the co-author of no more than two other reports.
Abstracts are available in electronic form on the conference website with all output data in * .pdf format. A collection of abstracts will be posted in the Russian Science Citation Index.
For all questions regarding participation in the conference, please contact the Organizing Committee:
+7 (499) 158-00-27 (Kovaleva Anastasia)