International session of MAI Gagarin Science Conference
Foreign students, graduate students, and postgraduates under the age of 27 years (inclusively) are invited.
International session will take place on April 19th on the 3rd floor of the Main Academic Building of the Moscow Aviation University.
Subjects of the conference proceedings:
- aviation systems;
- aviation and rocket engines and power installations;
- control systems, informatics and power engineering;
- rocket and space systems;
- information and telecommunication technology of aviation, rocket and space systems;
- robotics, intelligent systems and aircraft armament;
- mathematical methods in aerospace science and technology;
- new materials and production technology in the field of aviation, rocket and space technology;
- economics and management at enterprises of aerospace complexes.