XLVI Gagarin Science Conference
The conference is held in order to develop the skills of research work and to gain experience in public speaking with scientific reports by students and young scientists, as well as to attract schoolchildren involved in scientific and technical creativity. The conference will be held in the academic buildings of Moscow Aviation Institute in Moscow, Baikonur, Akhtubinsk.
Students, graduate students, young scientists, employees of the aerospace industry of Russia and Kazakhstan under the age of 27 years (inclusive) are invited to participate in the main part of the conference (in Russian). Also within the framework of the conference will be held an International English-medium section for foreign students, graduate students and postgraduates.
The scientific program of the conference includes:
- plenary session, round tables and master classes with the participation of leading experts in high-tech industries;
- scientific sessions on thematic sections;
- international interdisciplinary section (for foreign students and scientists).
The conference in 2020 is held in the following research areas:
- aviation systems;
- aviation and rocket engines and power installations;
- control systems, informatics and power engineering;
- rocket and space systems;
- information and telecommunication technology of aviation, rocket and space systems;
- robotics, intelligent systems and aircraft armament;
- mathematical methods in aerospace science and technology;
- new materials and production technology in the field of aviation, rocket and space technology;
- economics and management at enterprises of aerospace complexes.
Abstracts should include the text of no more than 3000 characters without figures, formulas, and tables.
Materials not corresponded to the topics of the conference, as well as submitted in violation of the established procedure are not accepted. Abstracts without filled application form are not considered.
The Organizing Committee informs the authors about the receipt of the abstracts by
A participant can be the author of only one report and
The Organizing Committee contacts:
+7 (965) 451-86-21 Maya Kyrinaya