Facts and Figures
Educational process in MAI includes:
- training based on joint ongoing scientific and engineering projects with industrial partners;
- learning practical skills with usage of advanced equipment;
- individual learning paths;
- implementation of advanced educational methods, including the use of e-learning technologies, etc;
- multidisciplinary approach;
- managerial, IT and soft skills developed on every educational program.
|Academicians and associate members of the Russian Academy of Sciences||
|Doctors of Engineering Science, Professors||
|Candidates of Science, Associate professors||
Moscow Aviation Institute believes that university should provide a true live-long educational experience.
In order to help school students develop the scope of their future professional interests, MAI provides them with a unique education environment to get prospective students accustomed with creative part of STEM jobs and industry realities.
MAI offers a wide range of both bachelor and master courses from complex aircraft design to industrial software development, ensuring that students get a real research and working experience during the education.
Moscow Aviation Institute provides practicing specialists and postgraduates with traineeships and advanced professional training on the basis of the world's leading research and educational organizations and industry-based companies.
The MAI School of Management implements cross-corporate programs, similar to the MBA, for the personnel reserve of high-tech corporations, in real large-scale management projects that these corporations plan to implement.