International R&D cooperation has several directions:
- R&D cooperation on prospective priority areas of technological development;
- Creation of engineering centers and laboratories;
- Implementation of international exchange programs for traineeship and researchers;
- Major international scientific and technical activities.
Possible subjects of cooperation:
- Traditional subjects:
- Aeronautical Telecommunication;
- Satellite navigation system;
- Supervision systems;
- Aerospace equipment;
- MAI core competencies:
- mathematical modeling;
- product lifecycle management;
- Composite material manufacture;
- Integrated Avionics;
- Engineering systems electrification.
- Perspective directions:
- Man-Machine interaction;
- Cyber phisical systems;
- Aircraft Operation;
- Custom service;
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems.