17th International Conference “Aviation and Cosmonautics”
From 19 to 23 of November, 2018 Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University) holds the 17th International Conference “Aviation and Cosmonautics” in the framework of the V International Week of Aerospace Technologies “Aerospace Science Week”.
The main goal is to expand the methods and tools of scientific cooperation, to identify new scientific and technical results in the field of aviation and space, to identify new “points of growth” and breakthrough digital technologies of industry development.
Subject area of the Conference:
- Aviation systems;
- Aviation and rocket engines and power installations;
- Control systems, informatics and power engineering;
- Information and telecommunication technologies of aviation, rocket and space systems;
- Rocket and space systems;
- Robotics, intelligent systems and aircraft armament;
- Mathematical methods in aerospace science and technology;
- New materials and production technologies in the field of aviation, rocket and space technique;
- Economics and management at enterprises of aerospace complexes.
Abstract submissionFor registration, please, visit the Conference website and fill in required fields of the application form. Formats of participation in the conference:
- Personal participation (with report and publication);
- As a listener (without report and publication);
- Distant participation (only publication).
Abstracts of 1500 to 2500 characters, including spaces, should be prepared in English and sent in the application form on the conference website.
One participant of the conference may submit only one application form and make only one report, and be a co-author of three other reports. The co-author, who takes part in the conference and does not make a report, also fills in an application for participation in the conference, indicating the form of participation as a listener and pays arrangement fee.
No more than 4 co-authors are allowed in one report. The co-author who has not applied application form and has not paid arrangement fee cannot be the participant of the Conference.
Arrangement fee includes expenses for program and abstract publication, organization of sessions, and coffee breaks.
|Deadline||Cost of the arrangement fee|
|Till 1st September||300 euro*|
|From 2d September till 1st October||350 euro*|
* The payment in rubles at the CBR exchange rate on the day of payment. For foreign participants the delivery of invitation for visa is not included in the cost of the arrangement fee and is carried out by the participants’ expense.
In case if the payment can’t be made in specified term, it is necessary to send a letter of guarantee to Organizing Committee. Organizing Committee does not guarantee inclusion of abstracts in abstract digest if the payment was made after October 1, 2018.
Address: 4, Volokolamskoe shosse, Moscow, 125993, Russia, MAI.
Tel.: +7 985 457-37-51
Submission deadline – 5th October, 2018