International Conference on Aerospace System Science and Engineering
On July 31 – August 2 Moscow Aviation Institute partner with Shanghai Jiao Tong University invites to take part in the II International Scientific and Technical Conference “International Conference on Aerospace System Science and Engineering 2018”.
The purpose of the conference is the exchange of experience between specialized scientific, industrial enterprises and universities of the aerospace complex of Russia, the USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, involving various representatives of the scientific community.
The main areas to be discussed are:
- Dynamics and Flight Mechanics;
- Vibration and Noise Control;
- Aerospace Propulsion Theory and Engineering;
- Avionics and Opto-Electronic Systems;
- Guidance, Navigation and Control;
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems;
- Data Fusion and Information Processing;
- Space Robotics and Intelligent Systems;
- Bionic micro-aircraft / spacecraft;
- Deep space exploration;
- Systems Analysis, Design, and Integration.
Within the framework of the Conference there will be a competition for the best student work. Winners (first three places) will receive 50 000 rubles each.
To participate in the II International Scientific and Technical Conference “International Conference on Aerospace System Science and Engineering 2018” (ICASSE 2018), it is necessary to apply on the conference website before June 1, 2018 (inclusive) and send the theses of the report by e-mail of the Organizing Committee.